Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Site Diary 4

Haven't done much to my site the last couple of days. As I love Open Source Software and am setting up free tutorials, I would like to offer links to some sites that I find helpful. Blender tutorial sites that might help the uninitiated and found a 3D web browser plug-in for those that have dreams of online 3d gaming with Blender. It looks like early days and there may be a long way to go but any start is good.  The site has a lot of information about not only the plugin but also examples that you can try out once you have installed Burster.
Below is a list of sites that might help people learning Blender. Please click more for a list of links I have chosen.

Burster
web browser plugin
http://geta3d.com

Blender Tutorials

As time goes there'll be other links to tutorials for other Open Source Software.
Next I'll place up links for Inkscape tutorials  but for the time being here's a link to a gallery at http://www.inkscapegallery.net/slideshow Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment